• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

One of many things I learned is that I need to move to the North Georgia mountains. They always seem to be able to make lemonade out of rocks and food coloring.

I have no problem working from home today. I will see plenty of snow in Breckenridge in a few weeks. ?

I think we have some NC folks here who get salty when they see anyone else in the southeast get snow when they aren’t getting snow. These NC folks pull for a bust for the others.

tumblr_o3szrzQaSC1ttma2yo1_500.gif

According to brick it only snows in bad patterns

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nope, not what I said. I said often these awesome cold patterns that are talked about are overhyped and usually fail to produce anything of significance, and we seem to get a better shot at a good storm here when there is a lot of back and forth with the pattern instead of one of sustained cold for a while.

I'm so glad I was high on cough meds to not give a rat's ass. Bring on flip flop weather. Might as well embrace the humidity that will show up in 6 weeks. Unless that stupid rodent tells us otherwise.
Can you spare a bottle?

I don’t think anyone from NC was rooting against GA/AL. I was hoping you would score, thought it would be good omen for Feb. I didn’t even see many NC posters post in the storm thread, it was a AL/GA centric.

View attachment 14251
Did you know Johnny Depp spends $30k a month on wine? Lol

Back