• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

That’s what he said. But of course he threw out the “mainly along and north of 85” clause
KK said snow may mix in and the future cast radar looked slightly intriguing!! The straight N to S orientation showing up now, can only help! That NW to SE trajectory, definitely was a no go!

Better find a mountain peak to perch on. Newfound gap is closed so go ahead and scratch that one off the list. I would take the kids to Maggie Valley and drive them up to Cataloochie. Bet they do as well as anybody
Mt Michell!? Shouldn’t be able to screw that up, lol

Lol some people are bouta be upset tommorow, hrrr taking some people’s snowfall away like how the ref took New Orleans chances of making it in the SB

So what will the roads be like in metro Atl, snow or no snow? Do I go to work tomorrow? Will there be flash freezing even if it's just rain? I'm so confused!

Fish Blizzard 2019!!!!

View attachment 14157

Posted about this in the February thread, that's actually a shallow warm core cyclone on the ECMWF, definitely would have an argument to become subtropical storm Andrea if taken at face value. Likely won't happen but just a friendly reminder the hurricane season is coming down the pipeline

So what will the roads be like in metro Atl, snow or no snow? Do I go to work tomorrow? Will there be flash freezing even if it's just rain? I'm so confused!
The NWS has temps falling to 30 by 1pm for your area tomorrow. I wouldn't stay at work knowing there is a risk of black ice regardless of how much snow falls.

Probably no snow accumulations on the roads, you will make it to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marietta has a much better chance of accumulation tomorrow vs other areas of the state. I wouldn't risk it.

Back