• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I’m done with the models and I’m heading home . I’ve seen one too many sh$&$$ nam runs today. No more model watching for me
b6221c06c48c95faf80324dce2303ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These models are drying up faster than Carol Goldsmith!? My mountain chase might be futile tomorrow!?

Models are useless now! It’s now casting time! :(

The only kind of meltdown that's more fun to watch is when smug, arrogant mid-Atlantic weenies watch w/ horror as a massive storm is suppressed into oblivion and crushes us in the SE US.

Another reason I love the winter of 1972-73 so much, the shaft the I-95 corridor got that winter was nothing short of comical while everyone here got at least 1 paste bomb! Virtually no snow fell in areas like NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC!

View attachment 14103

View attachment 14104

Here's the seasonal map from the midwest regional climate center. Yeah that's <1" around Washington DC, Baltimore, & Philadelphia and south-central NJ.

Priceless!

I love this winter even more now.
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 4.13.50 PM.png

If you live in central Alabama, hope the Baron model is right!

JP Dice:

New run of the Baron Model 3KM suggesting the ribbon of higher snow amounts across northern Greene, Tuscaloosa, Jefferson, and St. Clair Counties #alwx @WBRCnews

View attachment 14138

Dear God, thanks for making me make a mess at my desk at work! I may name my first kid Baron now.

These models are drying up faster than Carol Goldsmith!? My mountain chase might be futile tomorrow!?
Better find a mountain peak to perch on. Newfound gap is closed so go ahead and scratch that one off the list. I would take the kids to Maggie Valley and drive them up to Cataloochie. Bet they do as well as anybody

Funny how it’s normally:toss the GFS, hug the short range, they are best inside 24 hours!? Now it’s toss the short range models and hug the GFS! LOL

Back