• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I haven't seen a flake this year. It will my first winter being shut out since I moved here in 89 if I don't. Yes I'm old, 44 year old lol

What is so frustrating is everything was looking relatively very consistent for the longest time. NOW just only 24 hours out, the short range models decide to give everyone the middle finger and suggest that there may not actually be any snow tomorrow for the majority. Incredible. What’s even crazier is GFS (old & new) & Euro are agreeing on a pretty decent but light event and are holding steady in that regard. Obviously logically speaking we go with the short terms here but I still can’t get over the bait and switch. Just wow. Rant over

Yep. Can someone please tell me why the APEX of the minimum in the snow line always points right at SE Wake county, when there is a SW-NE gradient? It's always like that.

Actually can't believe I forgot this one lol. Truly recent SD & Cold rain special on Obama's inauguration day.

#thanksobama

January 20 2009 NC Snowmap.gif

Back