• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Any realistic shot Georgia had at 2019 has slipped out the window and ran away tonight. Only shot was if Alabama was fat and happy, and that's not going to happen. Alabama will win it in 2019 and probably blow everyone out by 30.

I'm ridiculously salty right now. With how things go with college coaches, Georgia's shot at a title with Kirby is getting smaller and smaller. In most cases it usually happens fast or not at all.
I think Clemson will repeat next year.

Any realistic shot Georgia had at 2019 has slipped out the window and ran away tonight. Only shot was if Alabama was fat and happy, and that's not going to happen. Alabama will win it in 2019 and probably blow everyone out by 30.

I'm ridiculously salty right now. With how things go with college coaches, Georgia's shot at a title with Kirby is getting smaller and smaller. In most cases it usually happens fast or not at all.
Where's the pepper?

Honestly I don’t expect much nxt year with us losing pretty much all of our WR and Holyfield that’s a lot of experience lost but the year when u dont expect it is usually when it happens. It took Dabo awhile to get to this point.

Amazing that Trevor played HS in GA and GA couldnt recruit him.

That was ruined by the previous coaching staff screwing up at a recruiting event, Kirby went after him hard but it was too late, Lawrence was the staff's preference and not Fields. I'm deeply deeply salty for a lot of reasons, if not Alabama, Clemson legit 3-peats. Lawrence is going to be an NFL Hall of Famer.

That was ruined by the previous coaching staff screwing up at a recruiting event, Kirby went after him hard but it was too late, Lawrence was the staff's preference and not Fields. I'm deeply deeply salty for a lot of reasons, if not Alabama, Clemson legit 3-peats. Lawrence is going to be an NFL Hall of Famer.
Easy now. Bama said that about Tua last year and look what it has got us.

Back