• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Meanwhile in the January thread, we are debating 46 Day climo snowfall maps. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate Clemsux! But they are CLEARLY the better team! Making AL look like an NC State football team!
That's hilarious! What bowl game did the Tarheels play in this year?! The WeCan'tEvenMakeItToABowlGame Bowl!?

Easy now. Bama said that about Tua last year and look what it has got us.

I wasn't saying those things. In fact on other places I've said the talent surrounding him, while he's very good, makes him look better than what he is. Tua is Russell Wilson+. Trevor Lawrence is a more mobile and bigger Peyton Manning. NFL Hall of Fame when he finishes.

God, this sucks.

Congratulations Clemson! Game well played/prepped. Hopefully, GA Bulldogs win next go around.

Storm Cancel. DOA. MA special. Lock it up. GFS twins on board. Amp’d. Extrapolating the 84hr Nam. The next one is ours. Pattern change hasn’t even happened yet. It’s a step down process. If only it was January instead of...January

Storm5 your pattern change wait may be worth it. Only 360 more hrs to go
36e1bff0542a728358ea34b9a42d5671.jpg

Last edited:
Storm5 your pattern change wait may be worth it. Only 360 more hrs to go
36e1bff0542a728358ea34b9a42d5671.jpg

When all is said and done, that's about where that LP needs to be in order for me to get any snow. Stinking warm nose always puts me about 15 - 20 miles SE of the rain/snow line 99% of the time.

After the loss to a really good Clemson team. I throught to myself this must be what Auburn football feels like. Especially with all the bad play calling.

So when is the next threat for the deep south ? I would hate to see a complete shutout in what is typically the snowiest month of the year.

I’ve said February since November so I will stick with that. But it’s just a gut feeling.

I hope you are wrong. Getting shutout in Dec and Jan is ridiculous. I am starting to have my doubts about this being an epic cold and snowy winter like most predicted.

Back