• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I hear a lot of talk about February having a lot of potential, but remember February 2015 ? Lots of cold and lots of moisture and somehow ATL managed to get shut out. So it often takes a miracle for ATL even in a great pattern.
If I followed this board from the ATL area I would not like you very much

I hear a lot of talk about February having a lot of potential, but remember February 2015 ? Lots of cold and lots of moisture and somehow ATL managed to get shut out. So it often takes a miracle for ATL even in a great pattern.

So, you’re basing this on just one Feb?

Let me get dibs on a February thread if we have a storm then that looks like a threat for the deep south. I had good juju before, maybe if I fire it up again it'll work out, haha.

Come on man be realistic . It’s not hard . We are the most easy going board there is and have made it extremely simple to understand . During threats banter posts are either deleted or moved to banter . It’s not that hard at all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I argee 100 percent !!! We could be like the other forum compliant department...????
F2422D6A-03FE-49A2-A59A-9E8D6E47E7E2.jpeg

icon_asnow_seus_45.png
Icon for the win for MBY LOL

Boston averages only 25 times as much snow as ATL and 8 times as much as RDU. Hard to fight that kind of climo. Too many worry too much about the NE. It is a waste of energy imo.
I usually don’t pay attention to be honest. But this winter season, I have put a lot more in paying attention to the weather.

Boston averages only 25 times as much snow as ATL and 8 times as much as RDU. Hard to fight that kind of climo. Too many worry too much about the NE. It is a waste of energy imo.
Im not sure why people are so obsessed with how much snow the NE gets. I dont see the same obsession with midwest cities like Chicago or Minneapolis, so im not sure what the deal is with the NE.

I usually don’t pay attention to be honest. But this winter season, I have put a lot more in paying attention to the weather.

Maybe that doesn't apply to you. I was thinking about those who get a sick feeling from it. They're going to feel sick all of the time as they fight a losing battle. But following it because it is interesting/big storm is different to me.

Im not sure why people are so obsessed with how much snow the NE gets. I dont see the same obsession with midwest cities like Chicago or Minneapolis, so im not sure what the deal is with the NE.

Yeah, I notice nobody is obsessed with Indiana snow, either.
I think a good part of the reason for the NE snow obsession is AmericanWxBB since their main membership is concentrated there and so many posters here also post there or used to post there.

Yeah, I notice nobody is obsessed with Indiana snow, either.
I think a good part of the reason for the NE snow obsession is AmericanWxBB since their main membership is concentrated there and so many posters here also post there or used to post there.
I mean for GA, AL, TN posters i could see people comparing their weather to places like KY, OH, IN due to the relatively close proximity. But the NE is like 1,000 miles away lol. Who cares what happens there ?

I think its because the east coast cities can get a truly historic blizzard type thing, its a lot more rare in Chicago and well everyone knows Minneapolis is a frozen unlivable tundra half the year :p

I'm only talking about it because I'm here in town

I think its because the east coast cities can get a truly historic blizzard type thing, its a lot more rare in Chicago and well everyone knows Minneapolis is a frozen unlivable tundra half the year :p

I'm only talking about it because I'm here in town
Speaking of Minneapolis, I visited there last year and really enjoyed it. I know you enjoy traveling and I recommend you going there in the late spring or summer.

Should have let Brick start the storm thread, or tack on another name to the title: DT! :)

Back