• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Love how Alabama gets screwed once again. View attachment 10137

It will be funny if by end of Winter Alabama and Georgia gets more inches then that Mid South State. Wishful thinking but that’s my Christmas wish.

* well not really, my wish is just to SEE snow falling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It will be funny if by end of Winter Alabama and Georgia gets more inches then that Mid South State. Wishful thinking but that’s my Christmas wish.

Even funnier if someplace else ... and we'll leave it at that ... :eek:

Does the south ever really get sustained cold ? Sustained cold to me would be weeks of highs in the 20s and 30s. I dont ever recall having sustained cold in GA.

The thread may be locked by Wednesday if it trends to far north.

Seems like this winter is never going to come for Alabama might as well hope we score by March or we may have to wait until next winter....Sorry guys my emotions is getting the best of me cause it will suck if the same areas get snow like back in December

Seems like this winter is never going to come for Alabama might as well hope we score by March or we may have to wait until next winter....Sorry guys my emotions is getting the best of me cause it will suck if the same areas get snow like back in December

Hey it’s fine and we feel your pain, our time will come, we just have to wait longer.

* well not really, my wish is just to SEE snow falling.

It would not surprise me to see places like Birmingham and Atlanta end up with more snow this winter than places like Cincinnati and Indy.

The game tomorrow night will probably cure a lot of those emotions.

Those in the deep south saying there is nothing to watch? There is, actually... It's tomorrow night at 7:00, the national championship game. It's not snow, but it's something for I-20.
Its the Battle of I-20 vs I-85 tomorrow night !

My chargers beat the ravens today!! Now let’s hope our North Carolina friends steal a snow storm from them next week also. The mid Atlantic people will be on edge even more so with the ravens losing today. I on the other hand won’t be to bummed if I miss out on snow if my chargers can win it all this season.

The thread may be locked by Wednesday if it trends to far north.

That isn’t a trend. It’s wobble. The models have no clue yet, it can easily bounce back south in one run.

ea6e1a0f7de5a49d2209e1086bd5d910.gif

Back