• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Your welcome, ??
I would like to see auburn get jalen hurts. He would fit in perfectly on the Gus offense. Plus jalen has improved a lot on throwing the ball. I know last year before he got benched they actually had him going in the draft to the Miami dolphins when he came out of college.
I'd take him in a heartbeat!! I think hes awesome. We've got Bo Nix coming in that should work great with Gus. I hope we can turn things around next year! This year was rough!

One of my pet peeves is bad grammar and boy is it rampant on here. It boggles my mind how people constantly fail to differentiate between you're/your, their/they're, etc.

One of my pet peeves is bad grammar and boy is it rampant on here. It boggles my mind how people constantly fail to differentiate between you're/your, their/they're, etc.
Well when it’s midnight and you been up all day it tends to slip a little bit. Plus, english was my weak spot in school and math was my strong point.

Well, I thought there was a political thread for a reason. If you want to discuss politics then it would be a good place to go. I like posting here, but politics can easily piss people off, including me. If you want to be pissed off, then by all means go to the political thread. I just think it would be better to keep it separated from the banter thread, and keep it lighthearted in here.
Or maybe just not let comments by strangers on an online forum who have no impact on your real life whatsoever piss you off? Especially, when you’re not even talking to you or about you.

Clemson don’t stand a chance! Their not going to win, don’t care who your! Anybody thinking their going to see snow next weekend, your crazy!
Tyde is gonna role. illstay ullingpay for emsonclay though.

Clemson don’t stand a chance! Their not going to win, don’t care who your! Anybody thinking their going to see snow next weekend, your crazy!

Tyde is gonna role. illstay ullingpay for emsonclay though.

Clemson QB hasn't played anyone good all year, the ACC was a joke. ND was overrated. I hope Bama throttles them.

Clemson QB hasn't played anyone good all year, the ACC was a joke. ND was overrated. I hope Bama throttles them.
That’s true. However, they are very talented and do have a lot of speed. I think Bama is favored by 4.5 or so. They will probably win, but I think it’s by 10 or less.

I've now been looking at the CFS for at least 5-10 minutes.

I wish I wasn't. 768 hours lol. No reason to pin down a point, but I guess while that long is stupid, it's showing what could happen if and when we get a pattern change and the STJ doesn't shut off. Storm after storm with wintry threats.

Back