• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Well, I thought there was a political thread for a reason. If you want to discuss politics then it would be a good place to go. I like posting here, but politics can easily piss people off, including me. If you want to be pissed off, then by all means go to the political thread. I just think it would be better to keep it separated from the banter thread, and keep it lighthearted in here.
The political post in here today were nowhere near an issue.... if it was the admins and mods here would've handled it. If you're mad about that then you need another snow storm and soon

The political post in here today were nowhere near an issue.... if it was the admins and mods here would've handled it. If you're mad about that then you need another snow storm and soon

Whatever

What does that prove????

Well, I thought there was a political thread for a reason. If you want to discuss politics then it would be a good place to go. I like posting here, but politics can easily piss people off, including me. If you want to be pissed off, then by all means go to the political thread. I just think it would be better to keep it separated from the banter thread, and keep it lighthearted in here.
This is the purpose of this banter forum. To let it out and anything goes. If we kept it lighthearted their wouldn’t even be a post in here. There has been a lot of post I throught was stupid but I don’t say anything because it’s BANTER. I also probably say stupid things in here also. So let’s all just please get along. If you have a problem with something email us mods or the main admin and we will try to solve the problem...

Thank you

Patrick

Sometimes people forget there is a banter thread and post banter in a discussion thread, sometimes they forget there is a political thread and post politics in the banter thread. I can live with it and of note, not sure if you noticed or not, but I actually posted twice with a link to the political thread as a friendly reminder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm just curious...who is everyone pulling for in the National Championship game? As an Auburn fan it's a hard one for me. I should pull for the SEC but I really dont like Bama!

I'm just curious...who is everyone pulling for in the National Championship game? As an Auburn fan it's a hard one for me. I should pull for the SEC but I really dont like Bama!
Alabama all the way!!!!! Roll Tide!!!
You should pull for Alabama...

I like both Alabama and Auburn.
So if it was Auburn playing the the championship I would root for auburn. ???

Thank you! Lol we all know Bama is going to win. I'll be shocked if they dont. They are a damn good team with a damn good coach! Clemson is good but I just dont think anyone can beat Bama.

Your welcome, ??
I would like to see auburn get jalen hurts. He would fit in perfectly on the Gus offense. Plus jalen has improved a lot on throwing the ball. I know last year before he got benched they actually had him going in the draft to the Miami dolphins when he came out of college.

Back