• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Lets face it. Its a lot more enjoyable to be outside on days like today than it is when it is cold. I think I speak for 98% of people. There are a few oddballs on here who would probably prefer 20 degrees with a wind chill below 0.
I like a good week long arctic outbreak at least once a winter, then If its going to be cold it better come with some snow

Lets face it. Its a lot more enjoyable to be outside on days like today than it is when it is cold. I think I speak for 98% of people. There are a few oddballs on here who would probably prefer 20 degrees with a wind chill below 0.

Only 3 good things about Winter. 1) kills the bugs. 2) I can make a fire . 3) Snow. Everything else is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I enjoy warm and sunny. I even enjoy the heat. But I enjoy each during their own time. I like to experience each season.
I am not too fond of extreme heat or extreme cold, but I do try to enjoy each season also. I do hate it when it is cloudy for an extended period of time. I love my sunshine, although there are times in summer where i dont mind it being cloudy to cool things off.

I’m an oddball!!

Count me in as one of the oddballs! I get heat 80% of the d&$@ yr. Pipe bursting cold sounds great to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was top shelf.

Crystal clear blue skies after the residual stratocumulus cleared out around sunrise.

We need several more days like it.

The GFS sent us back to hell. The good news it's just a hiccup and not doing a good job of sniffing out the coming pattern change.

Anyone see the Cowboys player’s foot turn around backwards? It was pretty horrible.

Back