• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Please keep the political mess off here. It's bad enough on Facebook.
Sorry brick, it’s banter forum anything goes, as long as it’s not vigor or attacking someone. I am not a big political person myself. But, the others still have freedom to post it if they want.

There needs to be a thread specifically for politics.
We have one, it’s the political thread, in the everything else tab. I believe there is a big beautiful wall around it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont worry once they reopen the government you won’t here nothing about politics for another 1 1/2 years then we will have to talk about elections again.

Sorry brick, it’s banter forum anything goes, as long as it’s not vigor or attacking someone. I am not a big political person myself. But, the others still have freedom to post it if they want.
Yeah it’s been cordial in here so far. Everyone has been doing a good job.

We have one, it’s the political thread, in the everything else tab. I believe there is a big beautiful wall around it tho.

Haha

Sometimes I have to bite my tongue in the January thread . Tonight I better cut it off

It bugs the crap out of me when posters tell others what not to post.....

Well, I thought there was a political thread for a reason. If you want to discuss politics then it would be a good place to go. I like posting here, but politics can easily piss people off, including me. If you want to be pissed off, then by all means go to the political thread. I just think it would be better to keep it separated from the banter thread, and keep it lighthearted in here.

Back