• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yes yes this will verify..... there is snow to the E, N, W and S of the Carolina's (except mountains), yep take it to the bank. Lol

ecmwf_tsnow_se_41.png
Shrink that hole down equally on all sides, and the epicenter is SE Wake.

I am hearing February 1899 tossed around as a comparison for the upcoming few weeks. Not sure what happened in February 1899 though.

I am hearing February 1899 tossed around as a comparison for the upcoming few weeks. Not sure what happened in February 1899 though.
1899 of course was the blizzard of the century of that time. Massive storm for the east coast and more. It was also the year Florida had a good bit of snow from that storm.

Maybe perhaps near the anniversary of 1/28/14, we can get something similar. Unfortunately the clowns weren't as good as I thought, but I'd take an anafront and 2 inches of snow going into ridiculous cold.

This will probably produce one of the coastal where “ the precip has to come West “ or “ coming in wayyy wetter, went from .06 to .09 qpf”

Well, the pattern looks like it will definitely change next week to really cold. Have to wait and see if it brings some winter storms with it.

Well we might not get a snow this year. But we did end up with something even more special.

The day that @1300m and @Webberweather53 ended their feud and became friends. I really think with both of them on here. It will help us down the road. Not just with winter weather. I know there is a lot of severe weather lovers in here also. ??

Anyone having a couple slowdowns with this website ? All others are working fine on my phone and I got 1GB internet

Back