• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I'm with @Webberweather53 I'm losing my patience with all these little jab posts. What's the point of insulting the ones who are actually doing real meteorological analysis instead of incessant whining which adds zero value to the pattern discussion thread?
Well he hasn't posted since yesterday and I can see 2 possibilities. One is he is very busy or he feels like posting isn't worth it right now. Honestly all half of us can do right now is sit here and complain since the models have been all over the place and general panic has set in seeing where we are at in the month. The interpretation isn't always pleasing and that's why all the negativity is showing. It isn't the fault of the professionals but rather the models sudden changing and the weather doing what it wants. I'm not taking sides, but some are being frustrating to read especially the complainers who do it every day. My best advice to you is to not read the wambulance thread. It truly is worse than one can imagine.

I'm with @Webberweather53 I'm losing my patience with all these little jab posts. What's the point of insulting the ones who are actually doing real meteorological analysis instead of incessant whining which adds zero value to the pattern discussion thread?

Can flip your tag to green and you drop the hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Brick's neverending very low value IMBY whining posts chase away a high quality poster like 1300...well, what's wrong with this picture?
No worries, I'm not going anywhere! Thanks for the nice words and of course I feel the same about all you bring to the board as well!

Why should we buy ? We’ve been buying weeks 3 and 4 of the weeklies for the last month and a half . Why would this be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s so darn pretty. I want it to be right.

PAC jet forecast to weaken.

73343DBA-D253-4E2F-ADBE-A619769A0980.gif

If Brick's neverending very low value IMBY whining posts chase away a high quality poster like 1300...well, what's wrong with this picture?

I wasn't whining. Just giving my opinion on what I saw happening. Have a nice day.

Not if the hands are removed...
More like this...
a27127fdaacc100cbe9665d3cb06e34e.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wasn't whining. Just giving my opinion on what I saw happening. Have a nice day.
Let's all just move on. I've been a big supporter of yours in general. But it does seem like recently you're on repeat, and I did take it personal when you specifically called out the 26-28 period that I had just posted about. It's fine to be skeptical, but it'd help if you brought a little more to the table than the op runs aren't showing snow 7-10 days out, when in fact they actually are and are just a small adjustment away from showing even more!

Back