• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Wonder if a quicker death in COD is what is helping with the a true favorable pattern on EPS/GEFS. Well I should say the lack of negative MJO influence might be helping.

View attachment 11702
It doesn't matter. I spend more time at 70 degrees in the next 2 weeks than all of December! It's kinda of fun watching all of the prognostications blow up. HA Ha ha.

So far all 12Z has given us is a pile of trash. I'm sure the Euro will backpedal all of the snow it gave us last night.
The euro was an extreme outlier and should be tossed. Something closer to ICON/GFS/CMC is the ground truth. Raining, again, because....EL NINO! which as we all know is Spanish for "The Nino"...

We need the western ridge to not be as far east or we're just going to get a mess of waves ending up interacting with clippers in Canada. Need those waves to drop in further west and dig to have a chance.

CMC looks like severe storms late next week instead of any wintry wx to me, than drops me to 2 degrees, more like a 2% chance I’m getting snow this winter

If this winter provides no snow to areas like mine, it will only make the case stronger I have that El Nino's are little to no snow winters here. Just a little too warm for success.

Back