• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Shrink that hole down equally on all sides, and the epicenter is SE Wake.
The control heard your concerns and tried to comply Lol

eps_snow_c_se_41.png

Well we might not get a snow this year. But we did end up with something even more special.

The day that @1300m and @Webberweather53 ended their feud and became friends. I really think with both of them on here. It will help us down the road. Not just with winter weather. I know there is a lot of severe weather lovers in here also.

Agreed but even husbands and wives go at it from time to time so I can’t wait for their first fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none of them are worth a damn in my experience. Weather boards are far more helpful than looking at a 5 day forecast. TWC is for yuppies. Stick to the boards
I actually like weather bug a lot. Of course it’s not great for long range stuff but the site is much better then the weather channel and accuweather. I use it a lot for radar purposes during baseball season to see which games have a threat of postponement and what stadiums favor hitting or pitching each day.

I actually like weather bug a lot. Of course it’s not great for long range stuff but the site is much better then the weather channel and accuweather. I use it a lot for radar purposes during baseball season to see which games have a threat of postponement and what stadiums favor hitting or pitching each day.
Accuweather is horrible.

AL/GA folks definitely buying this.

View attachment 11766
This map looks accurate except that cutoff through SC would be somewhere NORTH of 85 and NOT in Columbia. I’ve never seen an arctic plunge cold enough or fast enough to change anybody to the south over to snow before precip moves out. #Next

Lol @ everybody pissing themselves over the Euro (I did too)

Well, it looks like middle of next week I’ll be outside repairing my water pipes in the pouring down rain smdh
You split your pants over some teens???? That will verify in the 30s?? Somebody’s got to fix you!

Being in a place where it snows often sure does change your perspective of snow. I'm forecast to get 6-8" and i'm sitting here getting upset that they aren't forecasting 10"+. I need a reality check !

Back