• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

RadarScope has a 54dbz rain band on top of me right now. My gutters might fall off

The bright sunshine and mild temps has given me a touch of spring fever today. This is awesome ! This time last year we were struggling to get above 10 degrees during the afternoon !

Don't get used to it!
I seriously would not mind getting used to it. I love me some warmth and sunshine. Just don't like it too warm. 60s and 70s year round with sunshine would be perfect for me. I do like a good snowstorm too every now and then.

I seriously would not mind getting used to it. I love me some warmth and sunshine. Just don't like it too warm. 60s and 70s year round with sunshine would be perfect for me. I do like a good snowstorm too every now and then.

San Diego fit those categories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had that "feeling" about Winter weather here around South Carolina. The last time the feeling happened was 2014 and before that, 2010 and it was well ahead (about 3-4 weeks) before the event. It usually happens when I'm walking through my home, just randomly out of nowhere.

I haven't looked at any modeling or whatever else in days, so..

Just a heads up SC folk.

I just had that "feeling" about Winter weather here around South Carolina. The last time the feeling happened was 2014 and before that, 2010 and it was well ahead (about 3-4 weeks) before the event.

I haven't looked at any modeling or whatever else in days, so..

Just a heads up SC folk.

I hear the stomach virus is going around......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the forecast for one location in the Sierra Nevada Mountains out west:

Saturday

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Areas of blowing snow. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as -6. Windy, with a south wind 70 to 75 mph, with gusts as high as 115 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 15 inches possible.

Back