• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

there's a special TWO in the EPAC on January 3rd lol

oh and some models actually develop a storm

So, I see Poimen is here now. Who else from the other place has joined recently?

Sister in law just sent me a video from OKC. Absolutely ripping. Death band right on top of her. They are getting smoked right now. Several inches of snow on top of some freezing rain ?

Edit: She says 3-4” so far. Looking at RadarScope I would say they have several more inches on the way. I’m so damn bitter

Sister in law just sent me a video from OKC. Absolutely ripping. Death band right on top of her. They are getting smoked right now. Several inches of snow on top of some freezing rain ?

Edit: She says 3-4” so far. Looking at RadarScope I would say they have several more inches on the way. I’m so damn bitter

Yeah seriously was wondering if it was ever gonna start up there and it sure did lol

Some token flakes have been reported to my NW with a band moving in

Funny that they downgraded from a Warning to an Advisory.

You’ve had your deathband already! Let somebody else enjoy the snow!

Back