• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

00z GFS might be the worst op run I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some bad ones

492399f03cd00f348d35dd26f8cec9d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish some people would give up their message board shtick

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Me too! Can we just give these folks their own thread and lock them out of the threads where we are trying to discuss the weather???

I wish some people would give up their message board shtick

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's why I have two folks from GA on ignore, but I actually think they are the same person. I can only stand so much sarcasm and negativity.

People keep talking about a pattern change. Would that mean a drier pattern than what we are currently in ?

The temporal displacement generated by an enhanced inverse tachyon pulse created a subspace fissure that enabled a stream of antiprotons to escape the quantum singularity core, creating a time dilation effect, countering the phase realignment of the antimatter inducer's warp signature. My car needs an oil change and tire rotation.

The temporal displacement generated by an enhanced inverse tachyon pulse created a subspace fissure that enabled a stream of antiprotons to escape the quantum singularity core, creating a time dilation effect, countering the phase realignment of the antimatter inducer's warp signature. My car needs an oil change and tire rotation.
No snow for you, come on a 5 year old could figure that out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Only if this was 3 days out and not 15 Days out.Glad that the Models are starting to look better in the long range tho.:)fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_58 (1).png

Back