• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Guys, everything is fine. Just so much going on right now the models can't get anything right past 3 days. Looks at the ensembles. Yeah, the mean decreased some, but at least they are still showing snow.

The ensembles for our area aren't showing a hill a beans in regard to snow totals. .5 inches to 1 inch on the mean is noise IMO. Not hinting at anything. I'm pattern hunting not storm hunting at this point. I know many are saying it's good, but the -NAO delaying and the STJ getting squashed have me on edge and impatient.

The good news is if the -NAO doesn't show up, the PV will probably shift north, the STJ will turn back on and we can go back to cutters! lol. Winter cancel, cancel, cancel!

Guesses on the Weeklies tonight? I think this will be the one where they start pushing back the -NAO. Good -NAO I bet is week 4. We have the too far west western ridge and the can't kill it WAR holding strong until week 4.
I think the big blocking signals will continue to remain in week 3-4. Most weeks will still feature cold and troughy-ness in the east, especially since they're not run of the 12z EPS, which my guess will not look as good as previous versions. We'll know about that shortly.

Wtf, these showers/sleet showers have thunderstorm characteristics to them, shelf cloud looking feature out ahead them then the grey tint of rain, look like a summertime storm

Even has the turbulence behind this look alike shelf cloud
Atmosphere is healing preparing for Spring cutters with embedded supercells. We do really well with microbursts around here. That’s where we have our best shot at ice accretion with a solid hail core

8674eac3b7dd1f556bc4982b4eab5b0d.jpg

fcf797a7556672b0ae96184b6c432255.jpg
72d707fe8618c0620319ef618af5032d.jpg

FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back