• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yeah, to me it looks like GEFS keeps backing away from the -NAO and hangs the WAR around forever. That's our fly in the ointment, that WAR won't retrograde. It's been there for 5 years, why should it leave now?

If EPS delays the block, time to warm up the punting leg. Stretch it out....lol.

the Euro says congrats Chicago

At least nobody else gets snow!

All guidance has the initial low into the Midwest next week it’s not just the euro
eaf70a8502c42829eca3ae12ec4aed8a.jpg
be14dc77c43aa9913b45c4dc8ac58ab9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope now more than ever that the western part of the southeast scores while the ones constantly bitching and moaning get 49s and rain .

Sorry to the ones I like that live in the same areas as the complainers

Could we please make it 35 and rain?

Yeah, to me it looks like GEFS keeps backing away from the -NAO and hangs the WAR around forever. That's our fly in the ointment, that WAR won't retrograde. It's been there for 5 years, why should it leave now?

If EPS delays the block, time to warm up the punting leg. Stretch it out....lol.

So far this is a classic head fake on the models, clearly the models are not brining the blocking forward. Instead you have cutters, and cold high pressures that sweep through and another cutter. Rinse/repeat. Why even the snow happy GEFS snow mean has really backed off snow.

If you look at surface pressures you can see hp in Deep South with LP to north. We want opposite. The Arctic is so ugly. Fools gold right now. If you just looking at temps your not seeing everything.

84902418-4F7D-41F9-9816-C29053A0ADC0.png

My almost 4 year old has never seen snow in her life, well at least enough to make everything white. The past few weeks, she has been talking about wanting it to snow on her birthday which is the 5th of February (which is actually when she turns 4). She thinks I can just make it snow and was pretty much begging me last night cause she says she wants to build a snowman and catch snowflakes with her mouth...

It sucks enough that we can't get winter weather just for my liking, but sucks even more when your kids are really wanting it also cause it makes you want it to snow that much more. Mother Nature, could you please quit playing around and make something happen? like February 2010 kinda happen? or something.. a inch or two... anything. Because if I see Raleigh get hit by another snowstorm and my area is bathing in a cold rain, I am going to punt the entire state of NC into the ocean.

My almost 4 year old has never seen snow in her life, well at least enough to make everything white. The past few weeks, she has been talking about wanting it to snow on her birthday which is the 5th of February (which is actually when she turns 4). She thinks I can just make it snow and was pretty much begging me last night cause she says she wants to build a snowman and catch snowflakes with her mouth...

It sucks enough that we can't get winter weather just for my liking, but sucks even more when your kids are really wanting it also cause it makes you want it to snow that much more. Mother Nature, could you please quit playing around and make something happen? like February 2010 kinda happen? or something.. a inch or two... anything. Because if I see Raleigh get hit by another snowstorm, I am going to punt the entire state of NC into the ocean.

I’m in the same boat as you, I have a 4 and 2 year old daughters, both have never seen snow falling out of the sky’s. I want snow for them more then myself. So I guess they snow drought is our fault. Damn sex!

It sucks enough that we can't get winter weather just for my liking, but sucks even more when your kids are really wanting it also cause it makes you want it to snow that much more. Mother Nature, could you please quit playing around and make something happen? like February 2010 kinda happen? or something.. a inch or two... anything. Because if I see Raleigh get hit by another snowstorm and my area is bathing in a cold rain, I am going to punt the entire state of NC into the ocean.
Take her to banner elk. Snow capital of the southeast. Plus the NW flow train is about to get going up that way

4 years old is a great time to teach her the facts of life. No participation trophies in winter! Gotta rip the band aid right off.

I’m in the same boat as you, I have a 4 and 2 year old daughters, both have never seen snow falling out of the sky’s. I want snow for them more then myself. So I guess they snow drought is our fault. Damn sex!

haha dang yeh I got a 1 1/2 year old too, both girls. It's beginning to get frustrating. It literally feels like a lifetime ago since we have had a major winter storm. I mean I understand getting a all snow winter storm around anywhere in the SE is next to impossible, but throw us something.. sheesh

haha dang yeh I got a 1 1/2 year old too, both girls. It's beginning to get frustrating. It literally feels like a lifetime ago since we have had a major winter storm. I mean I understand getting a all snow winter storm around anywhere in the SE is next to impossible, but throw us something.. sheesh

I feel ya, it’s getting old saying maybe next year but maybe next year if this year doesn’t work out.

Take her to banner elk. Snow capital of the southeast. Plus the NW flow train is about to get going up that way
I've thought about doing something like that. Just the thought of one hitting at home is better than packing the whole fam up. I use to chase it before I had kids though all the time.

Back