• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The end of the Euro is an unmitigated disaster for anyone looking for a pattern change to something better. 0z was good, but this one is really bad. Fortunately, it's probably wrong. Unfortunately, we still have no snowstorms showing up on the Ops to satisfy the clown map crowd. And as was pointed out, the GEFS mean went down. Yucky 12z runs all around.

I think we're due for a bad EPS run today, which will lead to a bad Weeklies run tonight. That will be the straw that broke the camel's back for the last holders out of hope.

RC,
The weeklies are actually an extension of the 0Z EPS rathe than 12Z EPS. So, they might be good.

So how is there sleet in the upstate right now (I haven't seen any personally, but reports around the area ) if its in the low-mid 40s?

Guys, everything is fine. Just so much going on right now the models can't get anything right past 3 days. Looks at the ensembles. Yeah, the mean decreased some, but at least they are still showing snow.

Today is the anniversary of the warm nose of death storm here in Columbia. God, I hated that storm.

Back