• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Very sad day here in Greenville! RIP Wild Wing Cafe! You’ll be missed! 7A2ED691-BEF0-4A0A-8F56-030BA5C06C0D.png

For all our Raleigh friends . They understand heavy sleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidence it was reported @ 4:20? I think not! :)

Spent all day moving to a new office, I hurt in places I shouldn't Lol. Work for a gov't agency and have to move myself.....so ridiculous, 4 guys and a utility truck, 10 file cabinets (loaded), 5 desk, a conference table, dozen office chairs, storage cabinets, box after box, 10 trips, over 20k steps and 10 hrs later.....I'm so tired I'm not even sleepy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spent all day moving to a new office, I hurt in places I shouldn't Lol. Work for a gov't agency and have to move myself.....so ridiculous, 4 guys and a utility truck, 10 file cabinets (loaded), 5 desk, a conference table, dozen office chairs, storage cabinets, box after box, 10 trips, over 20k steps and 10 hrs later.....I'm so tired I'm not even sleepy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good that means you can stay up for the warm euro !

I’m putting some new 10lb test on the Zebco tomorrow. Crappie will be on the bed soon if tonight’s GEFS is even close to verifying

I’m taking the family to Washington DC in mid February and I’m really hoping for an early cherry blossom bloom. Can we let Brick start the February thread? Can we just name it ----*** February and got it over with?

And if you want to add insult to injury go look what the 00z FailV3 does at 276 with that GL

JB is starting to sound like he’s getting ready to throw in the towel. Others should be getting ready to do the same. Just because the players are on the field doesn’t mean they’ll actually play the way you want them to. Just ask UGA.

JB is starting to sound like he’s getting ready to throw in the towel. Others should be getting ready to do the same. Just because the players are on the field doesn’t mean they’ll actually play the way you want them to. Just ask UGA.

I am onto the acceptance stage of grief.

What stage is everyone at?
  • Denial (Don't believe day 10+ ensemble runs, they are wrong.)
  • Anger (Screw these SSW's and seasonal forecasters, they all suck)
  • Bargaining (February is our best month for snow in nino's anyway. Jan was always going to torch)
  • Depression (This sucks, can't believe I let JB suck me in)
  • Acceptance (It's going to be warm, put away the sleds and snow boots for golf shoes and clubs)

I am onto the acceptance stage of grief.

What stage is everyone at?
  • Denial (Don't believe day 10+ ensemble runs, they are wrong.)
  • Anger (Screw these SSW's and seasonal forecasters, they all suck)
  • Bargaining (February is our best month for snow in nino's anyway. Jan was always going to torch)
  • Depression (This sucks, can't believe I let JB suck me in)
  • Acceptance (It's going to be warm, put away the sleds and snow boots for golf shoes and clubs)

Yep. That about covers it

Well I don't think it's time to throw in the towel yet. Still have plenty of time left for something, so I won't give up until mid-Feb.

Well I don't think it's time to throw in the towel yet. Still have plenty of time left for something, so I won't give up until mid-Feb.

I agree and for now it doesn’t look good. The players are there but will they play the way we need them to.

Should’ve known when we had a cold November that this winter was going to be messed up, happens every time.

Back