• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season & Model Discussion

Agreed.....as well models consistently placing a wave in the middle of it. Prime conditions.....it will depend on the movement of the ridge in the endgame and how much tropical moisture it lets through the gate.
The conditions are there ... just the end game, given the past 5 years, it may all be in the hands of the Commissioner of SEC football ... :eek:

~~~~~~~`

They should never start NCAA football until after Labor Day ... :cool:

The conditions are there ... just the end game, given the past 5 years, it may all be in the hands of the Commissioner of SEC football ... :eek:

~~~~~~~`

They should never start NCAA football until after Labor Day ... :cool:
Lol...BCS needs to go too!!! Ha

The 6Z and 12Z GEFS runs are by far the most active GEFS run yet with many TDs and TSs as well as a couple of Hs but further west than recent days with most hitting TX and LA.
OTOH, the 12Z Euro has very little.

Despite the 12Z Euro operational having virtually nothing, the 12Z Euro ensemble actually is like the 6Z and 12 GEFS about the most active Euro ens yet from what I recall. It has W and C GOM hits 8/22-24. I still wouldn't call it strong support though as it is still less active than the GEFS keeping in mind there are over 50 Euro ens members vs only just over 20 GEFS members.

I'd say with near certainly that the average intensity is easily the strongest Euro ens run yet. I count about 7 Hs on this Euro ens run vs only either 2 or 3 on the prior one, only either 0 or 1 from 2 runs ago runs, and none from 3 runs ago.

Last edited:
Back