• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha i should have said "one" instead of "you". you have played in front of millions so i know you aren't insecure. at least thats the picture i have of you for some reason ;-)
LOL - did do it with a couple hundred today (really) teaching - and stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night (not really) LOL

Last edited:
The way this winter has gone, it would almost be fitting if the night of February 28 through the morning of March 1 we had a severe weather outbreak. That would be sending off this winter with a bang.

Checking in while doing yard work (and seeing how much pollen a human can unsafely ingest - LOL) - and might I humbly say - posts this AM have been great! Informative to say the least ... now back to N FL yard work ....

Looks like the board should be fun the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

curious, when some post they are "writing off" this time period, do they actually think the weather cares one iota about their opinion?

Reading just a few sporadic posts in the main discussion, may I respectfully share the conclusion to the seminar I taught yesterday?

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. - Benjamin Franklin

Lightning, this is what you came for... Lightning strikes every time she moves. Everybody's watching her, but she's looking at ...
Youuuuuu, youuuuuu, ooo, oooooh

... have half a mind to post a video (Brown Eyed Women), but only the local Deadheads would understand the message ....

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I had my chimney swept in November in preparation for all the warming fires I was going to have this winter with the frigid temps. I feel partly responsible for jinxing the pattern.

And Brown Eyed Women is a classic Dead tune. If memory serves that was one of the first Dead songs I ever heard next to the over commercialized Touch of Grey

Sorry guys. I had my chimney swept in November in preparation for all the warming fires I was going to have this winter with the frigid temps. I feel partly responsible for jinxing the pattern.
Dude - I forcasted an AN Dec, and AN Jan and a wet and cold, very BN, Feb ... Butsed big time - but I'm learning why (thanks to so many of you!) ;)

my neighbors are pissed since they are mowing and I told them it would be April before they'd need to crank the mower!!!!

speechless ,that's almost as bad as buying a sled a week out from a winter storm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And Brown Eyed Women is a classic Dead tune. If memory serves that was one of the first Dead songs I ever heard next to the over commercialized Touch of Grey
Just the thought gets me to this winter (and Touch of Gray was great live every time I saw it - but on vinyl UGH) -

Gone are the days when the ox fall down
Take up the yoke and plow the fields around
Gone are the days when the ladies said' "Please
Sound of the thunder with the rain pourin' down
And it looks like the old man's gettin' on
Tumble down shack on Big Foot country
Snowed so hard that the roof caved in
Delilah Jones went to meet her God
And the old man never was the same again

Daddy made whiskey and he made it well
Cost two dollars and it burned like hell
I cut hick'ry just to fire the still