• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattern relax means working outside and not freezing your behind off.
Pattern relax can mean blowtorch as well. If anybody thinks the clod is gonna last much longer, they are naive and deceiving themselves. We all know all bets will be off eventually.

Lol I'll be fine if and when we actually torch (because it will happen and it's just a matter of when but it will be pretty incredible if we get through a lot of January before the flip). I don't need for it to be cold with my school obligations.

Good Lord, someONE in the storm thread has to be near 25 points, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone banters to some degree... think a little relaxed moderation is better than over moderation.. jmo though.

For those who have experienced my grouchy mood tonight, I do apologize. I'm just ticked off that we keep kicking this can and chasing this wild goose for s/w that may not even work out for us even from California. After these fake threats, I've really lost hope and this wait is getting agonizing now. Before we know it the winter will be over with no results except for in NC or Carolinas it seems. Ugh. But I do apologize to you Eric and everyone else. @Webberweather53 @Cad Wedge NC I'm just getting tried of this foolish chasing with no results.

All in for my light dusting

Dont fail me now king euro

osse1z.png

Good Lord, someONE in the storm thread has to be near 25 points, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how you feel. The warning system is in place, and since I gave the board-wide warning; things have calmed down pretty well so far. It will start to be enforced when it gets out of hand again.

everyone banters to some degree... think a little relaxed moderation is better than over moderation.. jmo though.

It's getting to the point in the storm threads, that people are having to read through 3 pages to get one piece of information about a model run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back