• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0Z gefs means. Yea that's a 1050mb HP over Nebraska.
79ab0eb5c7489945c2370825502bed66.jpg
dca3469525c580f7e0c2c5292f84487d.jpg
4ce39f9551b75f88277674dc39d85537.jpg
e6c41c32fc5cae67f6a9afa368dba3e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Euro says no to New Years Eve/Day storm too.

This is why storm threads should not be made > 3 days out!

This is why storm threads should not be made > 3 days out!

I think it helps more than hurts when one storm threat dominates the general monthly pattern thread too much since that drowns out general pattern posts. So, drawing these dominating posts out of the general pattern threads helps imo.

Hey, you are the one that came on here challenging things, and even had things backwards right off the bat. Not wasting anymore time with you.:rolleyes:

I may have mixed the time frame up, it happens, but I have yet to ever see you post a single contributing thing to a weather discussion since the beginning of TW days. All you ever post is troll accusations. No more from me either. Back on topic.

I may have mixed the time frame up, it happens, but I have yet to ever see you post a single contributing thing to a weather discussion since the beginning of other board days. All you ever post is troll accusations. No more from me either. Back on topic.
Wow,may have. The whole thing was messed. up.:eek: Look up trolling. I was the one that posted a snow and cold map and you are the one that came on with complaint and arguments about it, which were bogus. That was trolling. But to post this at 4 something Christmas morning? Bless you and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Wow,may have. The whole thing was messed. up.:eek: Look up trolling. I was the one that posted a snow and cold map and you are the one that came on with complaint and arguments about it, which were bogus. That was trolling. But to post this at 4 something Christmas morning? Bless you and Merry Christmas.
Guess I hit a soft spot of yours...sometimes calling it like it is does that to people. My appologies, I wont be so harsh next time...Merry Christmas to you as well!

weather never ceases to amaze me. We went from tracking where the storm was going to be and how much rain/sleet/snow will fall, convinced a storm will happen because literally every model had it happening. To wondering if a storm will happen at all in just 24hrs. That is why this hobby is so addicting. You just never really know what is going to happen no matter how sure it seems. As soon as I learned to appreciate the fact that a lot of the fun in all this comes from this uncertainty of peaking into the future, and just enjoying the chase, The less it hurts to not get the snow I desperately want. I love snow but I realized I enjoy the chase just as much. I love baseball and watching my team play. Win or loss I still watch and sure i'm disappointed if they lose, but its not just about that. There will always be another game. Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for making this hobby all the more worthwhile!

Let’s all cliff drive after a couple of poor model runs LOL!

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back