• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing to consider is the wave the guidance is focusing on now may turn out to be energized by something that comes along in the flow faster than anticipated. It's very possible that in 5 days the H5 look that could produce a winter storm will time out and look quite different than what we are looking at now. Or, if things really go wrong then the waves stay strung apart and nothing organizes, but I do think that is less likely based on the amount of energy being advertised.
The wait and uncertainty is exciting but so frustrating. It drains your energy and then you find out these crazy models get u hyped up for nothing. Sorry I had to say that because this back and forth is really draining.

Went with the family today to see the Rudolph musical. That was a lot of fun.

I voted trump.

Why dont you leave then?
Lol.
Its going to be a White Christmas ! Everything is covered in snow. This is my 3rd white christmas in my lifetime.
Fluries are starting to fly here although it’s 35 out so it won’t stick yet. NWS did mention up to a half inch of snow possible though.

Shawn where is the map of 18z GGEM located? I was trying to find it earlier but could only find the meteo centre and environment Canada page.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

956f3f84aba3349169f0b181a807ca88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back