• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
956f3f84aba3349169f0b181a807ca88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fred-sanford-im-coming-o.gif

Nobody said impossible...but I understand that with your asphyxiation with arguing, that's probably what you read. Again, highly unlikely.
Hey, you are the one that came on here challenging things, and even had things backwards right off the bat. Not wasting anymore time with you.:rolleyes:

Well, our 28th event is quickly dying and the New Years idea is already amped and warm for many. Good riddance, Winter.

My goodness guys lol
Where’s the damn cliff? I’m going head first. So damn sick of getting shunted out every single freaking way you can. This time suppression are you kidding me!? I’m not wasting the rest of my break spending countless hours reading these forums and model watching when I could be doing something that will actually PRODUCE.

It's Christmas guys, it may not kill some of you to step away from model watching for a day and focus time on family/friends. I know I will. It may kill you a lot faster to keep torturing yourself to watch these rollercoaster dumpster fire model runs. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back