• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just mad I talked this storm up to people and Dr. No is going to make me look like an idiot lol. When will I ever learn to stop getting so excited more than 24 hours out?:weenie:

Man, this is a kick in the guts. Just shows you that you can't take the models seriously past 5 days. Goes from a big winter storm here to nothing in one day. This sucks.

Too bad much of that is ice and it's the GFS a week a way...
gfs_asnow_seus_34.png

18 inch jackpot. What could go wrong?

I'm moving to Caribou, ME.... high of 12 with heavy snow warning today...

It is time to accept the fact that any chance for winter precip is done at least until until Dec 2018. The LaNina will take over full blast in a couple of weeks turning things much warmer.

Man, this is a kick in the guts. Just shows you that you can't take the models seriously past 5 days. Goes from a big winter storm here to nothing in one day. This sucks.
I know right! Once again, we took the damn bait hook, line, and sinker only to continue this stupid ass wild goose chase with no results once again! Ugh, I'm just going to try to be positive today. But these models are going to torture us forever with these rollercoaster rides and falls alarms. We suck!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa was good to you...Hey, at least it feels like Christmas, 26 and windchill of 16 in my part of Atlanta...Have a great day.....Last year it was pushing 70 already,,,,yuk,,,.....

So, we better score by January 10, apparently spring starts on the 11th! ;)

WSB radio just said this is the coldest Christmas in 7 years here in Atlanta, pretty sick what we have had, this winter looks totally different....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back