• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why banter posts would be deleted anyway

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It quoted another post that had previously been deleted. I think I've smoothed everything over. #FINGERSCROSSED

For what it's worth: Those west of the apps have CAD too. East of the apps, CAD is "cold air damming". West of the apps, CAD is "where's the cold air ------" LOL

You know with all the groaning we do about bad winters, the past eight years have been an golden age for AL snowfall.

I'll start with 3/1/2009. Some areas recieved 6 inches with thundersnow reported. Fast forward to 2/12/10 where many parts of extreme south AL received snow, along with some getting up to 6 inches. Now 12/25/10 was the First recorded White Christmas for many across central AL. Then we get to 1/10/11 which nearly everyone across Central and North AL remember with totals over 10 inches in North AL. Next in line is the infamous Snowjam of 2014. Right after it was the slam of 2/13-14/14 of ice and snow, which brought snow totals of 5-7" across a chunk of North Central AL and I remember some reports of a foot plus in extreme NE AL. Next is the monster storm of 2/25/15 which brought over a foot of snow to north AL. The next one of course is our latest storm which brought a deep snow hit to central AL with totals 8 inches to a foot across the area with snow at Mobile.

If you do the math that is events with a foot of snow averaging once every two years. That is crazy for AL.

So much energy out west
77f278772953fd37d06fb29ea97477f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey I might see a teen low this month after all if this new arctic mega intrusion doesn't melt away like the wicked witch of the west. Awaiting the almight Euro for confirmation... Dr.Slap in the Face.

Is it just me or does Weather Underground suck donkey dicks after their most recent 'upgrade'. Holy hell that site is slow and poorly arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back