• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to see a trend in models that might give me a dusting for Christmas. That would be a good way to get this started

Might be a dumb question but at what thickness will ice bring down power lines/ tree limbs? Thanks
This graph explains the possible results from wind and ice combined.
icesto3.jpg

Next week is going to be crazy. Been a long time since we have had this much potential for a good winter storm.

OT: It's a good thing that I don't care for American, because when I tried to go there, a new tab opened twice on me with the BS that I've been infected with "spyware".

OT: It's a good thing that I don't care for American, because when I tried to go there, a new tab opened twice on me with the BS that I've been infected with "spyware".

They already have a storm thread for the 29th started by one of the most annoying members over there.

Same thing happened to me with the spyware message when I clicked on the thread.

The third poster in the thread is even more annoying and a big reason I don't go there much anymore.

They only had 15 people on the thread, too. I wish Matthew East would come over here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back