• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For folks without paid subscriptions who want to see maps, there is a plethora of free stuff available in the Weather Links thread... FWIW

Well let's see - it's a chilly, damp 60º in Gainesville FL and NWS had me to be close to 70º with sun - that's a 12 hour bust IMHO ---> models out 10 -15 days ... LOL
Until some consensus happens in the data going in, who can be sold on any solution? Just askin' ....

Well let's see - it's a chilly, damp 60º in Gainesville FL and NWS had me to be close to 70º with sun - that's a 12 hour bust IMHO ---> models out 10 -15 days ... LOL
Until some consensus happens in the data going in, who can be sold on any solution? Just askin' ....
I have been colder than predicted the past several mornings here, and by the way it looks, we may have some freezing drizzle around here tomorrow morning if it is indeed once more colder then forecasted.

Here's an example of a computer generated model, with no human input (ergo - models and not analytics make me suspect - every day)

610temp_new.gif

Here's an example of a computer generated model, with no human input (ergo - models and not analytics make me suspect - every day)

610temp_new.gif
Thanks for posting the winter of 16/17 temp map! :(

Holy 4 letter word - the 18Z is actually showing a 28º down here

Oh yeah - it's this winter and it is the 18Z ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back