• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you read him - LC has essentially written winter off :confused:
Until JB admits he's wrong and it's over, I'm all in! Guess I'm all in 4ever

Until JB admits he's wrong and it's over, I'm all in! Guess I'm all in 4ever
wasn't equating the 2 and not editorializing - just pointing out a point of view (that frankly i don't subscribe to - but then, my subscription is admittedly limited in some respects LOL)

Happy Weather Person's Day
National Weatherperson's Day, also known as National Weatherman's Day, is observed on February 5 primarily in the United States. It recognizes individuals in the fields of meteorology, weather forecasting and broadcast meteorology, as well as volunteer storm spotters and observers.

18Z yesterday had me getting down into the 20's; it's all gone now (not unexpected) - just an editorial comment without editorializing on model runs lately ....

There - got that vent off my chest LOL

Last edited:
18Z yesterday had me getting down into the 20's; it's all gone now (not unexpected) - just an editorial comment without editorializing on model runs lately ....

There - got that vent off my chest LOL
Phil is this you?

48b06a4774552c44945228398c084f88.gif

You have got to be the most interesting man in the world...haha and I hope you take that as I meant it, a compliment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Phil is this you?

48b06a4774552c44945228398c084f88.gif

You have got to be the most interesting man in the world...haha and I hope you take that as I meant it, a compliment.

Not hardly me!
Interesting - holy moley ... LOL
But I do love the relaxation of weather - keeps me sane lawyering!

Thanks (I think!!!) ... LOL

Last edited:
Man overboard

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Constructive criticism is like medicine, at some point we all need it, we don't like to admit it and it doesn't taste good but once taken the end result is we're better because of it.

Constructive criticism is like medicine, at some point we all need it, we don't like to admit it and it doesn't taste good but once taken the end result is we're better because of it.

not sure I understand - who is being criticized and for what

not sure I understand - who is being criticized and for what
Maybe not constructive criticism as much as instructional feedback, while all opinions are certainly welcomed there is a fine line between sound reasoning and what can be perceived as wish casting. I don't want anyone to feel they must leave or never be heard but they should also be open to learning.... and then again maybe I misread the whole conversation.

we need to do a live show roundtable . We have some incredible posters on this board and it would be really neat to have an open discussion about weather and hear the different views

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

we need to do a live show roundtable . We have some incredible posters on this board and it would be really neat to have an open discussion about weather and hear the different views

That would be epic, I wouldn't understand half of it but it would be epic!

I've decided to change my avatar to a more appropriate picture that fits what this winter has brought us. I'll hopefully be able to change it back if we actually get some snow before the winter is over.

e9607eb7db7448c42492cdb59dac63e5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This sounds interesting and should probably be pursued for those interested in participating in doing a roundtable (I would certainly watch it) but keep in mind that some won't do this either due to not feeling comfortable doing it, being shy, not usually doing well with that format, or not being able to for other reasons. Not everyone is a natural like Chris, Shane, and yourself on the mic or camera. Chris is really smooth, which is not surprising due to his TV experience. Some may prefer to keep a lower profile, which is consistent with sticking to posting on a BB. By the way, it may not show on BB's, but I'm actually quite shy in certain ways.

This sounds interesting and should probably be pursued for those interested in participating in doing a roundtable (I would certainly watch it) but keep in mind that some won't do this either due to not feeling comfortable doing it, being shy, not usually doing well with that format, or not being able to for other reasons. Not everyone is a natural like Chris, Shane, and yourself on the mic or camera. Chris is really smooth, which is not surprising due to his TV experience. Some may prefer to keep a lower profile, which is consistent with sticking to posting on a BB. By the way, it may not show on BB's, but I'm actually quite shy in certain ways.
Get back down here, hit a couple of those spots on Archer Road and the shyness will evaporate ... LOL

Hey - Admins and Moderators -
Sent a couple of (substantive - I think) PMs - any chance of a response before football?

Shoot I was literally shaking before the show Thursday

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back