• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend keeps urging me to try one of these prickly pear margaritas while I'm here in the southwestern US, esp since u can't find them anywhere else. I'll have one on you guys haha! We definitely need it!

Hahah nice !!! Yes please have 1 or 30 for us all and let us know how it was .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet she would love a 584 dm heat ridge parked over the southeast

They are destined to get married and we will all be there with snow blowers as they leave the reception !!!!

Wow, you hit the nail right on the head she absolutely hates the cold & snow lol.

I'm fired up about the second half of next week. Eps,euro and ukmet are giving me confidence for my little area of the world to see some decent frozen. Love the signal at 5h

Does Webber consider this before he starts spewing his warm weather bias agenda or has he not gotten that far in school yet. Hahaha! Sorry, couldn't help myself. I know banter thread. Carry on.
I had to put it on ignore, it was non stop heatmongering. Even made me change my avatar. :) If it's too cold, blame climate change, if it's too hot,blame climate change, if it's too dry, blame climate change, it it's too wet, blame climate change..let's scare people by saying the ice will melt within a few years or there will be no more snow in DC by...wait, that's passed already...oh well, .heck, why not even blame it for causing wars:rolleyes:

I had to put it on ignore, it was non stop heatmongering. Even made me change my avatar. :) If it's too cold, blame climate change, if it's too hot,blame climate change, if it's too dry, blame climate change, it it's too wet, blame climate change..let's scare people by saying the ice will melt within a few years or there will be no more snow in DC by...wait, that's passed already...oh well, .heck, why not even blame it for causing wars:rolleyes:
Go get educated.. and why the hell are you still talking about Webber...

I responded to what someone else said in banter...banter..get it?
your posts(and mine too for that matter) have near zero interesting content pertaining to weather at hand/model analysis.. Webber is light years smarter than you, and me... suck it up and move on.

Look, I'd rather focus on the now myself but in some cases, what you want to say is best left unsaid...I don't like discussing global warming because for me my immediate thought is what's going on politically...and everyone has different opinions on politics and if you're not careful that can turn into a firestorm...

Sometimes its best to read and learn...I'd rather have the mets and as of now, met students posting than none of them.

your posts(and mine too for that matter) have near zero interesting content pertaining to weather at hand/model analysis.. Webber is light years smarter than you, and me... suck it up and move on.
Sorry, but when someone is obsessed with climate change/global warming, I will comment. Now I have, so suck it up and move on.

The December thread is gonna kill my liver
f39b9ddf6a3c54001beefca8a6b2d558.jpg

Looks like you have a problem and I can help with that! Please bring all your bottles with you when you come to see me.

Lake Murray meetup. Wonderful. Can we do it during a hurricane? I'll bring 3 or 4 1.75L bottles. Since I already do that.. when I go to the lake. and party. I'll get the strippers too. And no. I am not kidding.

Yo
You're a strange cat. You have a weird hang up with webber and you make up fantasies about what you think his intentions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back