• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This next “cold” shot has trended much much warmer and continues to do so lmfao... at the rate will be going I wouldn’t be suprised to only be a few degrees below average lol

This next “cold” shot has trended much much warmer and continues to do so lmfao... at the rate will be going I wouldn’t be suprised to only be a few degrees below average lol
Yes, that's the plan. Only slightly below normal before warming to near normal before the next rain event. Normal weather in the southeast. You got your snow, so sit down and accept "normal".

Yes, that's the plan. Only slightly below normal before warming to near normal before the next rain event. Normal weather in the southeast. You got your snow, so sit down and accept "normal".
Dude at my house and where my dorm is I got a freaking T which I have gotten since 2014 I think I may of had a dusting or two between then and now.. I’m so sick of being left out thank god I went to my aunts and at least got my lousy inch while places to my west got 10 inches

Euro has 38-40 for Atlanta on Monday that would be 14 degrees below average . Even if it ended up say 5 degrees below average it’s a win . Last week the dead SER horse was getting beaten death. And clearly that was a bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro has 38-40 for Atlanta on Monday that would be 14 degrees below average . Even if it ended up say 5 degrees below average it’s a win . Last week the dead SER horse was getting beaten death. And that clearly that was a bust

yeah thats true... i haven't checked the euro at least that some good news. im just glad we wont be torching in the pit of hell on christmas.

yeah thats true... i haven't checked the euro at least that some good news. im just glad we wont be torching in the pit of hell on christmas.
It could be worse. You could be sweltering in Gainesville, FL where it will be near 80 this weekend and in the mid 60s on Christmas Day!

IF the euro is correct .I wasn’t being a smart ass and I agree with you the cold shot has no doubt trended warmer .

at least it won't be 80 like last year

or 75 the year before with a killer tornado the day after

Yeah, I'm disappointed the cold has trended warmer, but unless it was going to snow there was really no point anyway lol

I personally am not disappointed it has trended warmer. Highs near 20 and lows near 10 is cold enough. I really have no desire to see anything colder than that.

12z euro vs 18z gfs lol take your pick
6cfb0fc241a9050a2061efbf62c89c27.jpg
d8849f0e14b6258010f887d4350fdf9d.jpg

Made a command decision. Going to a Holiday Inn Express for the night. Upon waking, without looking at any further model runs, y'all will get a post detailing the next 14 days ... and it'll be as accurate as any you've seen for the past 2 weeks ... :cool:

If people actually believe that a low plows straight through high pressures of that strength....Idk what to tell you.

The low doesn't plow through a CAD ridge and it's in line w/ the NINA climatological storm track. It's one thing if the low is running towards a big high in SE Canada over the OH/MS Valley, it's another if the model is producing the same solution east of the Apps and is trying to run a low thru a CAD dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back