• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s models have been sickening to say the least. Guess we continue to pay for the white Christmas we had in 2010. Almost unbelievable how we’ve had a rather nice (seasonal) fall, early winter and now just in time for Christmas the pattern flips its lid and puts us in torch city! I think it was near 80 here in N AL last year. Can’t stand the thoughts of that nightmare again.
Or another white Christmas...GFS Sucks.

Heads should be rolling over this one; if the truth comes out it will be ugly; no way one incident is supposed to affect primary and backup.

Last I heard, a construction crew cut something. If that is the case (which, likely not), those construction workers would have perished.

I can't believe in this day and age it was so easy to bring down the entire airport's power... honestly when someone messaged me at work about it I didn't think much about it at first because I figured it was something small scale

that's a bit scary tbh with terrorists these days

I just saw a story, about using an Amazon app to order something and have it delivered to someone, even on the street. (such as a homeless person).

This is really cool because instead of giving money to a homeless person who may spend it on bad stuff, they get something they would actually need or use; like a jacket, socks, etc.

Here around my area, I do not think we have the ability to do that, but its quite awesome. Do any of you guys have hourly delivery/quick options in person from Amazon in your areas?

Can we embed youtube videos? If so, how. I know how to copy the embed code from youtube, but don't know how to paste it here correctly. Thanks!

Better than Jordan
Spoken like a true NC State fan but at least I don't think Jordan would bring politics into it immediately. Diddy wants to bring politics into the mix before they're even officially up for sale and quite frankly I really don't care as long as they stay in the Carolinas

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Spoken like a true NC State fan but at least I don't think Jordan would bring politics into it immediately. Diddy wants to bring politics into the mix before they're even officially up for sale and quite frankly I really don't care as long as they stay in the Carolinas

Since the Hornets are just burning up the NBA...hes shown hes not a good executive

Since the Hornets are just burning up the NBA...hes shown hes not a good executive
I would agree with that at least in a stadium maybe Jordan wouldn't limit their expectations to the roof. Funny thing is Sean Combs actually has solid business sense and Steph Curry has shown interest too with him stick to football and leave politics out.

I would agree with that at least in a stadium maybe Jordan wouldn't limit their expectations to the roof. Funny thing is Sean Combs actually has solid business sense and Steph Curry has shown interest too with him stick to football and leave politics out.

agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back