• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a correct call of no TD for Pittsburgh just before the interception that ended their chances? Was that really not a catch?

Was that a correct call of no TD for Pittsburgh just before the interception that ended their chances? Was that really not a catch?
The ball moved around too much as he went to the ground. They took a long time to review it. I think it was probably the right call. It was hard to overturn the call on the field though.

The ball, basically was bobbling around and hit the ground. It was the correct call. On the other hand, they shouldn't have made the dumb decision to throw an interception and taken it into OT instead.

Jerry Richardson selling Panthers at end of season, holy crap! Wonder what this will mean for the future of the franchise? I just hope they don't get relocated

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jerry Richardson selling Panthers at end of season, holy crap! Wonder what this will mean for the future of the franchise? I just hope they don't get relocated

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't follow the team anymore, if they were relocated.

Today’s models have been sickening to say the least. Guess we continue to pay for the white Christmas we had in 2010. Almost unbelievable how we’ve had a rather nice (seasonal) fall, early winter and now just in time for Christmas the pattern flips its lid and puts us in torch city! I think it was near 80 here in N AL last year. Can’t stand the thoughts of that nightmare again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back