• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 2/11-2/12 ULL Magic or More Cold Rain

We got a system under hour 100 now…View attachment 132407
If that SOB would just slide more ENE from there instead of NE (like the 12z did), we’d be in business. Looks like it needs a touch more ridging behind it to make that work. Strong / South / And sliding more ENE is the winning formula

CMC loses some of the cold air aloft as it go to the Carolina which is some what skeptical. There’s at least something to track. Interested in seeing the UK as that will be a big player in whether or not I feel this thing has a legit shot. It’s always nice to see the GFS and CMC show snow but nobody takes it serious

CMC loses some of the cold air aloft as it go to the Carolina which is some what skeptical. There’s at least something to track. Interested in seeing the UK as that will be a big player in whether or not I feel this thing has a legit shot. It’s always nice to see the GFS and CMC show snow but nobody takes it serious
The early UKMet maps have the upper low a touch south this run in Louisiana, but it then looks like it tracks right thru your area in NW SC

I feel like if Al and Ga are in play everything downstream will do ok. Let’s get it board wide

I feel like if Al and Ga are in play everything downstream will do ok. Let’s get it board wide
Unfortunately board wide is out of the question. Think the only places that have the best chance would be SC/NC/ VA .. and they won’t all be hit hard if at all.. the set up is completely and utterly marginal at best. Only enough room for a few winners

1d73cfb38f0ab37c964c195a6bd05f02.jpg

Euro coming on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back