• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

this run is similar to the previous two with the energy out west
c05dd3981e3b259846491b3ccf5b01b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 50/50 at hr 84 is further north on this run. Overall some subtile changes in positioning of energy that may have downstream effects.

Still looking good out west over northern/central Cali at 84, 12z GFS

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The pacific feature looks a bit different on this run compared to 06z and 00z. It is enclosed and further west, could mean even less interaction.

ATLWxFan link said:
Suppression is our friend. Doesn't that also quash the SER?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SER is pretty much off the table due to the increased heights over Texas trending over the last few runs on all models and ensembles, splits the trough in half essentially.

bouncycorn link said:
The pacific feature looks a bit different on this run compared to 06z and 00z. It is enclosed and further west, could mean even less interaction.
yep I like where this run is headed the energy over Montana is getting out front with less interaction with our energy along the coast

Almost wondering if it's prepping for glory lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

northern stream getting out front laying the ground work. now we need to watch if our energy can keep together

Storm5 link said:
northern stream getting out front laying the ground work. now we need to watch if our energy can keep together

Been awhile since I heard you say Boom lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Back