• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Hell thats VERY close to a nightmare around I-20....0c line is a little north of the bigger cities, but its damn close.

man, heavy snow on the ne border area of al/tn. tip of nw ga.  will have to check that out on temp maps

Deltadog03 link said:
Hell thats VERY close to a nightmare around I-20....0c line is a little north of the bigger cities, but its damn close.
Yeah that sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAMN this would smash some areas with some really bad icing....down to ATL...CAE your up next....Shawn.....lol  Nice snow to ice thump for carolinas.

the high isn't letting go. its gonna be quite the ice these parts whatalife me thinks.  waiting for maps on my end. hopefully sleet.

hunter.mcdonald link said:
I don't understand this run at all for MEM and N MS??

Is it just a cold rain??

If this solution happens (very unlikely, but possible now), it'd be the most devastating winter event in north and central Georgia in several years.

hunter.mcdonald link said:
[quote author=hunter.mcdonald link=topic=80.msg5164#msg5164 date=1483158849]

Is it just a cold rain??

[/quote]

Are you talking about the wintry weather to your east? its likely the high pressure sliding away?

CMC is similar but is a little more inland...
f20d404d570302405c7787172ed3d563.jpg

Guests please register. If this becomes a legit threat guest viewing will be turned off. Please join in the discussion!

Those 10 inch amounts on that snow map could very well be majorly snow.  maps on my end were showing very heavy snow in that tiny little area.

edit: first map. for the northern al/tn/ga area.

Shawn link said:
[quote author=hunter.mcdonald link=topic=80.msg5167#msg5167 date=1483158865]
[quote author=hunter.mcdonald link=topic=80.msg5164#msg5164 date=1483158849]

Is it just a cold rain??

[/quote]

Are you talking about the wintry weather to your east? its likely the high pressure sliding away?
[/quote]
Well that just sucks. Hahaha

Storm5 link said:
mother of God lol
7e26ae228cc705b05b7825044ef77f84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Told you my wife is working that weekend at the hospital. It's happening

Back