• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

energy is moving so there will be a system but the Atlantic block is sliding east . this will most likely end ugly as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There will be a low poping up, looking like in the Gulf or in eastern TX.

Edit: Maybe not lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Storm5 link said:
energy is moving so there will be a system but the Atlantic block is sliding east . this will most likely end ugly as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just can't get right ?

Man if there was something creeping down in the gulf right now, we'd be so happy.  540 thicknesses are well south even below CAE SC, cutting AL/GA in half.

Is that a cutter I smell??? It may cut from central Texas. My concern, however, is the strong vortmax and jetstreak on the entrance region of the s/w. May deepen the s/w and push the low south.

energy finally trying to substantially move by 156, but who knows.  held back a very long time.

mixed mess to likely ice gonna hit atl this run along with N. parts of bama.  tn ... whew.

entire state of mizzou is snow. ark is getting hit good too.

Im interested in seeing where this run ends up...great cold press...energy needs to get moving.

I told y'all it would turn out to be a Gulf low or a Gulf coastal low eventually.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

and here comes the ice storm into cae with snow into gsp/upstate and into nc.  nc mainly snow so far.

Back