• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Can't wait to see what the Nam says about this storm, when the time frame is here

I'm not sure why the blue diamond with the white V isn't showing next to my name on tapatalk

It should reappear soon.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Site does look great. I am finally trying Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This site is home to me, because I know my friends made it happen. Thanks guys

Nam looks good...And as Eric said looks to be still in the GFS camp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD said:
MichaelJ said:
Not to rain on the parade but it is really hard for me to go away from the EURO in this "model war"

I kind of agree here. I have enjoyed watching these GFS runs but a part of me is screaming....reality is somewhere else

+1 x 10^100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the major changes so fast guys, but it was extremely needed and it was best to do it when people were logging on to get help from each other to get everything like bookmarks and tapatalk working on their end again.

Looks like the NAM is going to close it off near Portland. It certainly handed off some energy but its still a stout wave

At 35 the NAM is having a good amount of stream interaction. Its certainly a trend from the 12z run and its much more than the 18z GFS. Not the best trend guys

I'm just so glad to be tracking a potential winter storm on the NAM. It's been a LONG time since we've gotten one this close. Hope we can keep it !

There's a bit more phasing with the northern branch this run... Starting to give a nod to ECMWF beyond 30 HR
18z
namconus_z500_vort_us_41.png

New run

namconus_z500_vort_us_39.png

Back