• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

The guests don't have to do with the issues with tapatalk. The guests traffic will be blocked because of too much traffic and not enough resources. I was just wondering if they blocked it while they were working on the page.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The reason quotes look messed up is the old software was crappy vs this. The way it handled posts was not right imo. We merged all the old posts over for archive purposes, although they are ugly. Anything posted over here on the new site will display correctly.

NorthGAWinterWx said:
Hey Storm or SD, have the guests traffic been blocked? Just wondering

No not yet. We will let you guys know if we do. Probably just a bug in the transfer

NorthGAWinterWx said:
The guests don't have to do with the issues with tapatalk. The guests traffic will be blocked because of too much traffic and not enough resources. I was just wondering if they blocked it while they were working on the page.

Guest access was not blocked.  We turned the entire old forum offline.

bhs1975 said:
Had to go into the website and login there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was frustrating since it looks like not all members had that problem. I was completely locked out. Also the enter user name and password versus email and password was tricky. Also folks are you are logging in make sure that you delete your current book mark for SouthernWx then create a new one. Sorry for the troubles but the old software was clunky and we feared we would run into bigger issues later this week if we didnt switch.

I'm resuming back to the discussion. Everything is working fine on my end.

Tapatalk isn't letting me post either. Anyone else having that problem?

SD said:
bhs1975 said:
Had to go into the website and login there too.

Yeah it was frustrating since it looks like not all members had that problem. I was completely locked out. Also the enter user name and password versus email and password was tricky. Also folks are you are logging in make sure that you delete your current book mark for SouthernWx then create a new one. Sorry for the troubles but the old software was clunky and we feared we would run into bigger issues later this week if we didnt switch.

Now you tell me. LOL!

Now allowing me to post in Tapatalk (after logging in website).

Refresh the website and log back in after logging out off Tapatalk then log in Tapatalk.

Back