• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Stormlover said:
Is there a way to see more than a handful of posts on a page? This is very hard to keep up with.

Go to the user control panel ("User CP"), then on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Edit Options". On the right side of the options page, under Thread View Options, there's an option to increase the number of posts per page to as much as 50/page.

NForsythWX said:
farleydawg79 said:
Tapatalk isn't letting me post either. Anyone else having that problem?

Have you tried loggin out and then back in?
Also give it a few minutes after you logout then log back in, it took me several attempts...then I waited a couple of minutes and I'm back. Thank goodness.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is from the 18z DGEX, snowfall accumulations
81c1d0200ed49e81f36a0a63d0dec10f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

NorthGAWinterWx said:
This is from the 18z DGEX, snowfall accumulations
81c1d0200ed49e81f36a0a63d0dec10f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Nice. I know the DGEX is unreliable, but nice to have it on board with the GFS. I think the NAM will go in this direction as it gets closer.

Shaping up to be an interesting winter...good call on a map Delta....FFC and BMX seemed focused on the current event at hand...I believe the drought is over.....

I like the 50 posts per page myself, easier to scan through posts. At 50 post per page it's only at page 54...

Not to rain on the parade but it is really hard for me to go away from the EURO in this "model war"

Good to see everyone is getting back online. Im scared to death to look at the nam in about 30 minutes

Anyone hear from bingcrosbyb? Missing his comments....learned a lot from him as well.

MichaelJ said:
Not to rain on the parade but it is really hard for me to go away from the EURO in this "model war"

I kind of agree here. I have enjoyed watching these GFS runs but a part of me is screaming....reality is somewhere else

SD said:
Good to see everyone is getting back online. Im scared to death to look at the nam in about 30 minutes
I hear ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back