• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

I'm not worried ATM, I'm still pumped about this event. I still have this feeling it will go BOOM, it's the Weenie coming out

accu35 link said:
I'm not worried ATM, I'm still pumped about this event. I still have this feeling it will go BOOM, it's the Weenie coming out
Its a good thing your without then.

Well correct me if I'm wrong but the Euro and eps are more strung out and suppressed...  so while that is a very real possibility I'll take my chances on a suppressed system coming back NW over a cutter coming back south any day.  Keeping hope alive

I think a mix of the Euro and GFS is very possible imo...

Or at least I'm hoping that this storm is not as strong or trends south as there's ice involved with it.

Sorry, I accidently said impossible at first, I mean possible.

metwannabe link said:
Well correct me if I'm wrong but the Euro and eps are more strung out and suppressed...  so while that is a very real possibility I'll take my chances on a suppressed system coming back NW over a cutter coming back south any day.  Keeping hope alive
This.  We almost always see a day 4-5 look come NW and more robust

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Stormlover link said:
[quote author=whatalife link=topic=80.msg7411#msg7411 date=1483388567]
Glad to see the board back to gloomy feelings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for real...amazing. If the Euro was showing it and not the GFS,  you'd have the same folks saying it was wrong.
[/quote]

If the Euro had this look, at this range, you would not only have this whole board "on board", but you would have Mets really considering it. The GFS is notorious to caving to the Euro, and it will most likely do it again. If not, you can call me out personally!

accu35 link said:
I still have this feeling it will go BOOM, it's the Weenie coming out

Sounds like you need to save that for a more appropriate occasion.  Haha! 

Seriously, that wasn't good, per OP/EPS, but I'd hold off standing on the ledge at the moment. 

Some of you people are insufferable.  If you already think nothing will happen, then why are you still following it?

Nam splits the difference lol
5d321934a8e930582fc19d0cd3d6de1b.jpg

SD link said:

I'd take that look over the euro right now...  I know the NAM gets bashed but sometimes it's not too awful when looking at H5, it's the results at the surface that sometimes is wacky

Brick Tamland link said:
Some of you people are insufferable.  If you already think nothing will happen, then why are you still following it?
But feel free to jump off the ledge so we can slow the thread down a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metwannabe link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=80.msg7443#msg7443 date=1483389817]

I'd take that look over the euro right now...  I know the NAM gets bashed but sometimes it's not too awful when looking at H5, it's the results at the surface that sometimes is wacky
[/quote]

I would take that look as well.  Something just doesn't sit well with me with the EURO...I feel like we will split the D btwn the gfs and euro.

Back