• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 01/28-29/2022 Winter Weather Potential

I like being on the line of snowstorm and light event 48+ hours out .. there’s always a NW jog by go time .. we sit patiently
There's always a NW trend until there isn't right? The nam probably has the overall precip shield more correct but it's probably too high on qpf and overall coverage. Until we find a way to really bomb out at the latitude of ILM or south I have a hard time seeing a large snow here

GFS isn't going to end well:
gfs_z500_vort_us_8.png

I almost like being too far west right now, how many times have we been burned by being in the bullseye at this stage? Northwest trend is almost a given just how much?
A west trend is far from guaranteed here. The west trend will have everything to do if the phase occurs soon enough and if energy in the SW can move eastward. None of the Models outside of the NAM really that much hope for areas outside of NE North Carolina and points north for there.

GFS isn't going to end well:
gfs_z500_vort_us_8.png
Yeah it might time to move on. I did say wait until the energy gets sampled first,but with those sort of trends,I really don't see much hope for anyone outside of NE North Carolina and points north and even those areas might not be looking a big storm if we keep trending in this direction.

A west trend is far from guaranteed here. The west trend will have everything to do if the phase occurs soon enough and if energy in the SW can move eastward. None of the Models outside of the NAM really that much hope for areas outside of NE North Carolina and points north for there.
When I say west I mean a few counties not states.

I’m telling you. Upper lows can over perform. I think that’s what most areas should pay attention to. How good is the RGEM when ULLS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back