• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Year, some of the cells put down an inch or two.
View attachment 59703
Given the cold air aloft/at the sfc, kuchera in this sort of setup is ideal, and definitely more appealing to the eye ?577E032C-67E8-4AE1-959B-5B467813E909.png
Hopefully this holds, I have my doubts tho, there’s things that can go wrong, could be some virga issues with this with low levels to dry

It honestly looks like the HRRR is just ramping up the squally weather at the end of its run ... tonight’s 00z HRRR will be very interesting ... if these short range models are picking up on this I could see someone seeing some surprise Christmas snow that actually could designate them having a WHITE CHRISTMAS ... this would be the ultimate surprise set up for many people

Given the cold air aloft/at the sfc, kuchera in this sort of setup is ideal, and definitely more appealing to the eye ?View attachment 59704
Hopefully this holds, I have my doubts tho, there’s things that can go wrong, could be some virga issues with this with low levels to dry
Looks like the kind of hit or miss showers you see in summer. Maybe some areas will get a few inches while others nearby wont see a flake ?

It honestly looks like the HRRR is just ramping up the squally weather at the end of its run ... tonight’s 00z HRRR will be very interesting ... if these short range models are picking up on this I could see someone seeing some surprise Christmas snow that actually could designate them having a WHITE CHRISTMAS ... this would be the ultimate surprise set up for many people
Let's just say. It would be "The Christmas miracle"

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back