• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

i want a flurry ?
giphy.gif
There ya go

Little bit of both, favorable areas of convergence favor here, but this stuff could pop up unexpectedly, and yes
I’m honestly wondering if some folks get accumulating snow from those Convective streamers IF the HRRR is right (D-0.5) not bad 0-3km cape with this setup, and it’s not even during peak heating during the day
Yeah... this is certainly the type of set up that it could happen due to all the energy over the region. I can remember it happening several instances back in the 90s.

I’m riding the RGEM . Everything else sucks cause it does show what I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. Latest run looks like the GFS with backside changover, however brief it might be.

Attachments

• 44FCD49F-FF56-4619-8A49-82E02917BADB.jpeg
    44FCD49F-FF56-4619-8A49-82E02917BADB.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 75
RGEM really is a best case scenario especially on Christmas Day. It has snow showers diving south from TN into N. GA then moving east into SC. (12z run that is) I’m dubious because right now it seems to be the only model doing this for Christmas Day itself.

Seeing these models this is reminding me of exactly how the white Christmas of 2010 played out. Rain then cold crashed in and changed it over. Not saying anyone sees another White Christmas but I think WNC NE GA, and Upstate sees some snow showers out of this Christmas Morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back