• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

Nice heat wave next weekend
f0a11c2fc25671bebeba58b11422cd51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

^ The good news for those who don't want intense heat in the SE US is that this map has the most intense in the Mid-Atlantic/E MW rather than in the SE just as was the case for the most recent heat. The SE has the advantage of more flow off the water once again as opposed to the hot SW flow up in the Mid-Atlantic states. @SoutheastRidge, that means maybe more Delaware heat despite being near water.

Last edited:
Radar looked impressive up your way. Got .04 now its hottest it's been all day (83) and the dew is up to 71

I would like merely 5 minutes of legit rain. That’s all.

Warm or cold? ... LOL
Actually, we're in for a dry spell more or less for the next several (but it could be worse ... like spinners taking down barns and schools and such), so enjoy other things and wait for summer boomers ... ;) ... they'll be here before you know it ... :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath. Looks like we could see a few shallow light showers through Wednesday but they won't be of much consequence. It's probably Friday before we see a legitimate chance of thunderstorms.

Warm or cold? ... LOL
Actually, we're in for a dry spell more or less for the next several (but it could be worse ... like spinners taking down barns and schools and such), so enjoy other things and wait for summer boomers ... ;) ... they'll be here before you know it ... :rolleyes:
Warm or cold, I’ll take whatever at this point! :)

Don't hold your breath. Looks like we could see a few shallow light showers through Wednesday but they won't be of much consequence. It's probably Friday before we see a legitimate chance of thunderstorms.

Yeah, the southern part of the count got the shaft this time. Unfortunate. Was hoping for one good shower to knock the last of the pollen off.

Omgd this weather sucks . Hot as hell. As Reid says, " is it December yet ".

I'm ready to track rushed pattern changes and fake -NAO blocks

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

So is it December yet!?! Nothing to like about drought and heat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back